Learn to design, implement and secure your IoT infrastructure
* Build a complete IoT system that is the best fit for your organization
* Learn about different concepts, technologies, and trade-offs in the IoT architectural stack
* Understand the theory, concepts, and implementation of each element that comprises IoT design-from sensors to the cloud
* Implement best practices to ensure the reliability and scalability of robust communication systems, security, and data analysis in your IoT infrastructure
Industries are embracing IoT technologies to improve operational expenses, product life, and people's well-being. An architectural guide is necessary if you want to traverse the spectrum of technologies needed to build a successful IoT system, whether that's a single device or millions of devices.
Internet of Things for Architects encompasses the entire spectrum of IoT solutions, from sensors to the Cloud. We start by examining modern sensor systems and focus on their power and functionality. After that, we dive deep into communication theory, paying close attention to near-range PAN, including the new Bluetooth® 5.0 specification and mesh networks. Then, we explore IP-based communication in LAN and WAN, including 802.11ah, 5G LTE cellular, SigFox, and LoRaWAN. Next, we cover edge routing and gateways and their role in fog computing, as well as the messaging protocols of MQTT and CoAP.
With the data now in internet form, you'll get an understanding of Cloud and fog architectures, including the OpenFog standards. We wrap up the analytics portion of the book with the application of statistical analysis, complex event processing, and deep learning models.
Finally, we conclude by providing a holistic view of the IoT security stack and the anatomical details of IoT exploits while countering them with software defined perimeters and blockchains.
What you will learn
* Understand the role and scope of architecting a successful IoT deployment, from sensors to the Cloud
* Scan the landscape of IoT technologies that span everything from sensors to the Cloud
* Explore the trade-offs in choices of protocols and communications in IoT deployments
* Build a repertoire of skills and the vernacular necessary to work in the IoT space
* Broaden your skills in multiple engineering domains necessary for the IoT architect
Who This Book Is For
This book is for architects, system designers, technologists, and technology managers who want to understand the IoT ecosphere, various technologies, and trade-offs and develop a 50,000-foot view of the IoT architecture.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »