Learn to design, implement and secure your IoT infrastructure
* Build a complete IoT system that is the best fit for your organization
* Learn about different concepts, technologies, and trade-offs in the IoT architectural stack
* Understand the theory, concepts, and implementation of each element that comprises IoT design-from sensors to the cloud
* Implement best practices to ensure the reliability and scalability of robust communication systems, security, and data analysis in your IoT infrastructure
Industries are embracing IoT technologies to improve operational expenses, product life, and people's well-being. An architectural guide is necessary if you want to traverse the spectrum of technologies needed to build a successful IoT system, whether that's a single device or millions of devices.
Internet of Things for Architects encompasses the entire spectrum of IoT solutions, from sensors to the Cloud. We start by examining modern sensor systems and focus on their power and functionality. After that, we dive deep into communication theory, paying close attention to near-range PAN, including the new Bluetooth® 5.0 specification and mesh networks. Then, we explore IP-based communication in LAN and WAN, including 802.11ah, 5G LTE cellular, SigFox, and LoRaWAN. Next, we cover edge routing and gateways and their role in fog computing, as well as the messaging protocols of MQTT and CoAP.
With the data now in internet form, you'll get an understanding of Cloud and fog architectures, including the OpenFog standards. We wrap up the analytics portion of the book with the application of statistical analysis, complex event processing, and deep learning models.
Finally, we conclude by providing a holistic view of the IoT security stack and the anatomical details of IoT exploits while countering them with software defined perimeters and blockchains.
What you will learn
* Understand the role and scope of architecting a successful IoT deployment, from sensors to the Cloud
* Scan the landscape of IoT technologies that span everything from sensors to the Cloud
* Explore the trade-offs in choices of protocols and communications in IoT deployments
* Build a repertoire of skills and the vernacular necessary to work in the IoT space
* Broaden your skills in multiple engineering domains necessary for the IoT architect
Who This Book Is For
This book is for architects, system designers, technologists, and technology managers who want to understand the IoT ecosphere, various technologies, and trade-offs and develop a 50,000-foot view of the IoT architecture.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »
Payroll processing performs many tasks to ensure accurate deduction of tax, loans & mandatory contribution of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and others deduction. Pinoy Web Application designed for automation of process to avoid padding of time or eliminate fraud most of all the payroll output in a minutes. read more »
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »