About This Book
* Enhance the user experience of your site by adding useful jQuery features– provide easy navigation, communicate updates and changes, and allow site visitors to interact with content
* Learn the modular approach to jQuery, including the addition of plug-ins to achieve advanced effects without writing much code at all
* A step-by-step approach to beginning jQuery, including the creation of rapid, powerful, dynamic web pages and web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
* Download and include the jQuery library on your website
* Make tabbed interfaces and custom tooltips
* Construct an accordion to improve an FAQ page
* Build an interactive, animated drop-down menu
* Show images, videos, and other content in lightboxes
* Create slideshows, sliders, and carousels
* Improve responsive designs and topography
* React to users scrolling down your page
* Improve forms to make them more beautiful and more usable
About the Author
Natalie MacLees is a frontend web developer and UI designer, and the founder and principal of the interactive agency Purple Pen Productions. She founded and runs the jQuery LA users' group and together with Noel Saw, she heads the Southern California WordPress user's group, organizing WordPress meetups, help sessions, and workshops. She was the lead organizer for WordCamp Los Angeles 2013 and 2014 and organized the first annual Website Weekend LA. She's also the founder of the Los Angeles chapter of Girl Develop It, bringing affordable and accessible coding classes to the community. She makes periodic appearances on the WPwatercooler podcast and co-hosts the WP Unicorn Project podcast with Suzette Franck. She makes her online home at nataliemac.com. Her obsession with the Web began when she bought her first computer in 1996 and promptly used it to build her first website. She spends the few moments she manages to be offline each day watching baseball, crafting, reading, baking, belly dancing, collecting Hello Kitty items, and avoiding avocados and olives at all costs.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »