About This Book
* Enhance the user experience of your site by adding useful jQuery features– provide easy navigation, communicate updates and changes, and allow site visitors to interact with content
* Learn the modular approach to jQuery, including the addition of plug-ins to achieve advanced effects without writing much code at all
* A step-by-step approach to beginning jQuery, including the creation of rapid, powerful, dynamic web pages and web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
* Download and include the jQuery library on your website
* Make tabbed interfaces and custom tooltips
* Construct an accordion to improve an FAQ page
* Build an interactive, animated drop-down menu
* Show images, videos, and other content in lightboxes
* Create slideshows, sliders, and carousels
* Improve responsive designs and topography
* React to users scrolling down your page
* Improve forms to make them more beautiful and more usable
About the Author
Natalie MacLees is a frontend web developer and UI designer, and the founder and principal of the interactive agency Purple Pen Productions. She founded and runs the jQuery LA users' group and together with Noel Saw, she heads the Southern California WordPress user's group, organizing WordPress meetups, help sessions, and workshops. She was the lead organizer for WordCamp Los Angeles 2013 and 2014 and organized the first annual Website Weekend LA. She's also the founder of the Los Angeles chapter of Girl Develop It, bringing affordable and accessible coding classes to the community. She makes periodic appearances on the WPwatercooler podcast and co-hosts the WP Unicorn Project podcast with Suzette Franck. She makes her online home at nataliemac.com. Her obsession with the Web began when she bought her first computer in 1996 and promptly used it to build her first website. She spends the few moments she manages to be offline each day watching baseball, crafting, reading, baking, belly dancing, collecting Hello Kitty items, and avoiding avocados and olives at all costs.
Payslip is a document received by the employees concerned, but also to the employer who pays his wages. Issuance of payslips to the employees not only promotes transparency in payment of compensation and benefits, but also provides reference in resolving conflicts involving money claims against the employer. read more »
This module created for the purpose of evaluation process or testing the whole processing from HR employee record up to payroll computation on not waiting time logs coming fingerprint attendance system. You can analyze or audit the output process by generating timekeeping report, pay slip and payroll report etc. to make it sure the computation of wages set by department of labor must follow. read more »
Companies are switching to a fingerprint attendance system to get accurate daily time record and avoids time registration fraud know as buddy punching. Also reduces overhead for security staff when employee coming in or out to record their time logs, easy to monitor daily head count like present, absent and late. read more »
Online payroll processing consists of steps needed to pay employees each pay period, involves tracking hours worked, employee leave benefits, government mandatory contribution, and payroll taxes. Establishing a solid payroll process helps employers avoid penalties for breaking Department of Labor laws using automated payroll system to makes the process simple and easy. read more »
Timekeeping reports are useful for HR manager or business owners to analyze and figure out important trend and help employee see where their time goes and make their work process more efficient. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.