PUBLISHER: O'Reilly Media
ISBN-10: 1491918055; ISBN-13: 978-1491918050
CSS lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. This fully updated edition provides the most modern and effective tips, tricks, and tutorial-based instruction on CSS available today. Learn how to use new tools such as Flexbox and Sass to build web pages that look great and run fast on any desktop or mobile device. Ideal for casual and experienced designers alike.
The important stuff you need to know:
* Start with the basics. Write CSS-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today’s browsers.
* Design for mobile devices. Create web pages that look great when visitors use them on the go.
* Make your pages work for you. Add animations that capture the imagination, and forms that get the job done.
* Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
* Make your layouts more flexible. Design websites with Flexbox that adjust to different devices and screen sizes.
* Work more efficiently. Write less CSS code and work with smaller files, using Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass).
About the Author
Easy way to convert your annual BIR .dat file output to BIR Form 2316 in a single file pdf format using this web based application tools and also easiest way of printing because it contain a one file only. read more »
Inventory Management Web Application is a software that can track inventory of products, orders, suppliers, customers, sales and deliveries in any device with internet browser. Widely used in a variety of business industries, from manufacturing to utilities, healthcare, education, schools, government, and more. read more »
Generating annual report of BIR Alphalist contains a history of employee with previous tax deduction to consolidate it for yearly tax computation. Pinoy Web Application have a tools to input employee newly hired with previous employer within the year that covered of annual tax report that system automatic get the additional information during the processing of a year end alphalist tax schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5. read more »
Free tools of BIR Alphalist excel report type schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5 that convert to BIR DAT File format generated by BIR Alphalist Data Entry Application version 6.0. Easy to use... try this web application tools for alphalist .dat file conversion. read more »
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.