Want to improve the design of your web application or website without having to write CSS styles from scratch?
Learning web development is a lot more challenging than it used to be. Responsive web design adds more layers of complexity to design and develop websites. In this book you will become familiar with the new cards component, setting up the new flexbox grid layout, customizing the look and feel, how to follow the mobile-first development workflow, and more!
Web designer and developer Jacob Lett has built 100+ websites and WordPress themes. Let him show you exactly how to build responsive layouts that look great in every browser and device. He shares what you can't learn from the official documentation... the process of actually building a full web design layout.
This book is focused on the workflow and does not duplicate what you can already find in the official documentation. This book will show you how to reference the documentation and use it effectively in your projects.
BONUS: Includes a link to download a free cheat sheets bundle and a 1 hour training video.
Who is this for?
* You're a web development beginner and want to learn how to become a developer.
* You learned HTML5 & CSS3 but are new to responsive web design basics.
* You have used Bootstrap before but want to learn new techniques and workflow.
What will I learn?
* Learn what responsive web design is, the history behind it, and how the Bootstrap 4 frontend framework makes it easier to implement.
* Learn the web design process and how to build a website using Bootstrap 4.
* Learn what's new in Bootstrap 4 with a deep focus on CSS3 Flexbox, Cards, and the responsive grid layout.
What will I build?
* Responsive Marketing Homepage - Topics covered: responsive images, image cards, parallax background images, Google fonts, carousel cross-fade, and vertical centered text.
* Bootstrap Admin Dashboard - Topics covered: 100% height sidebar, card deck, FontAwesome icons, responsive charts and tables, and custom navigation tree menu.
How is this training unique?
* Learn by doing as you build two professional responsive layouts examples step-by-step.
* Focused on the workflow vs duplicating what you can find in the official documentation. This book will show you how to reference the documentation and use it effectively in your projects.
* Uses hyperlinks to point to code demos, snippets, videos, and external resources.
What do I need?
* Some experience with HTML coding and CSS is helpful but not necessary.
* Does not require knowing Sass, command line, or Photoshop.
* A computer with Google Chrome.
* A text editor like Atom and an internet connection.
You want to build a beautiful website or user interface that works on all major browsers. Let Jacob show you how step by step. If you like detailed step by step guides, plenty of examples, and printable cheat sheets, then you’ll love Jacob Lett’s approach at how he creates responsive layouts using Bootstrap 4.
Buy the Bootstrap 4 Quick Start today and start building responsive layouts in less time and with less effort!
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »
Frequently company job advertisement is publicizing monthly pay for a position needed instead of time-based rate. Sometimes, you may be more interested on the daily rate compensation because it's easy to know how much rate per hour. read more »