AUTHOR: Dino Esposito
PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
ISBN-10: 150930441X; ISBN-13: 978-1509304417
Dino Esposito's Programming ASP.NET Core is the definitive guide to practical software development with Microsoft's exciting new ASP.NET Core technologies. Unlike competitive books that focus primarily on ASP.NET Core's cross-platform capabilities or only what's changed from earlier versions, Esposito offers a complete learning path for every developer who wants to build production solutions. Esposito's expert coverage includes:
* Applying all key ASP.NET Core components, including MVC for HTML generation, .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET Identity, dependency injection, and more
* Integrating ASP.NET Core with leading client-side frameworks, including Bootstrap
* ASP.NET Core code for implementing business logic and data transformations
* Handling configuration, routing, controllers, views, and common tasks (including posting forms and presenting data)
* Performing complementary tasks: error handling, logging, application design, authentication, localization, and more
* Front-end development: ensuring responsiveness, creating mobile views, and providing advanced interactivity
* Middleware, data access, runtime architecture, and deployment
* Taking full advantage of the brand-new ASP.NET Core runtime
About the Author
Dino Esposito is a digital strategist at BaxEnergy who has authored more than 20 books and 1,000 articles to date. His programming career has so far spanned 25 years. It is commonly recognized that his books and articles helped the professional growth of thousands of .NET developers and architects worldwide. Dino started back in 1992 as a C developer and witnessed the debut of .NET, the rise and fall of Silverlight and the ups and downs of various architectural patterns. He now looks ahead to Artificial Intelligence 2.0 and Blockchain and is the author of “The Sabbatical Break”, a theatrical-style work to travel the uncontaminated spaces of imagination hyperlinking software, literature, science, sport, technology, art. Get in touch at http://youbiquitous.net.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »