AUTHOR: RB Whitaker
PUBLISHER: Starbound Software
ISBN-10: 0985580127; ISBN-13: 978-0985580124
The C# Player's Guide (2nd Edition) is the ultimate guide for people starting out with C#, whether you are new to programming, or an experienced vet. This guide takes you from your journey's beginning, through the most challenging parts of programming in C#, and does so in a way that is casual, informative, and fun.
This version of the book is updated for C# 6.0, .NET 4.6, and Visual Studio 2015
* Get off the ground quickly, with a gentle introduction to C#, Visual Studio, and a step-by-step walkthrough and explanation of how to make your first C# program.
* Learn the fundamentals of procedural programming, including variables, math operations, decision making, looping, methods, and an in-depth look at the C# type system.
* Delve into object-oriented programming, from start to finish, including inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, and generics.
* Explore some of the most useful advanced features of C#, and take on some of the most common tasks that a programmer will tackle.
* Learn to control the tools and tricks of programming in C#, including the .NET framework, dealing with compiler errors, and hunting down bugs in your program.
* Master the needed skills by taking on a large collection of Try It Out! challenges, to ensure that you've learned the things you need to.
With this guide, you'll soon be off to save the world (or take over it) with your own awesome C# programs!
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »
Payroll processing performs many tasks to ensure accurate deduction of tax, loans & mandatory contribution of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and others deduction. Pinoy Web Application designed for automation of process to avoid padding of time or eliminate fraud most of all the payroll output in a minutes. read more »
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »