AUTHOR: RB Whitaker
PUBLISHER: Starbound Software
ISBN-10: 0985580127; ISBN-13: 978-0985580124
The C# Player's Guide (2nd Edition) is the ultimate guide for people starting out with C#, whether you are new to programming, or an experienced vet. This guide takes you from your journey's beginning, through the most challenging parts of programming in C#, and does so in a way that is casual, informative, and fun.
This version of the book is updated for C# 6.0, .NET 4.6, and Visual Studio 2015
* Get off the ground quickly, with a gentle introduction to C#, Visual Studio, and a step-by-step walkthrough and explanation of how to make your first C# program.
* Learn the fundamentals of procedural programming, including variables, math operations, decision making, looping, methods, and an in-depth look at the C# type system.
* Delve into object-oriented programming, from start to finish, including inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, and generics.
* Explore some of the most useful advanced features of C#, and take on some of the most common tasks that a programmer will tackle.
* Learn to control the tools and tricks of programming in C#, including the .NET framework, dealing with compiler errors, and hunting down bugs in your program.
* Master the needed skills by taking on a large collection of Try It Out! challenges, to ensure that you've learned the things you need to.
With this guide, you'll soon be off to save the world (or take over it) with your own awesome C# programs!
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »