Write DSLs for your user interface code using AngularJS directives and add real-time capabilities to your applications using AngularFire's three-way data binding with Firebase
About This Book
* Create powerful custom HTML elements and attributes using AngularJS directives
* Store and sync data in real time using Firebase
* Practical working examples to help you apply your knowledge to solve real-world problems
Who This Book Is For
This book helps beginner-level AngularJS developers organize AngularJS applications by discussing important AngularJS concepts and best practices. If you are an experienced AngularJS developer but haven't written directives or haven't created custom HTML controls before, then this book is ideal for you.
What You Will Learn
* Experience the power of two-way data binding using AngularJS and three-way data binding using Firebase
* Use dependency injection in AngularJS
* Get the $http and $resource services to work with REST APIs
* Realize the full power of AngularJS by writing custom elements, attributes, and so on, using directives
* Create real-time apps using Firebase and AngularJS
* Discover the benefits and uses of Node.js, Yeoman, Yo Angular generator, Grunt, and Bower
* Get to grips with the basics of Git and use Git flow for a more productive Git branching workflow
Data-oriented Development with AngularJS is a systematic learning guide that covers important AngularJS concepts such as data binding, dependency injection, directives, and so on. It also covers the basics of Firebase and three-way data binding with AngularFire. You'll be able to create a small project and build a real-time application using Firebase and AngularJS. This project uses most of the concepts and best practices learned in the book so that you can apply the very same principles in real-world AngularJS development.
About the Author
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.