ISBN-10: 9781785888960; ISBN-13: 978-1785888960
Expert techniques for building fast servers and scalable, real-time network applications with minimal effort; rewritten for Node.js 8 and Node.js 9
* Packed with practical examples and explanations, Mastering Node.js contains everything you need to take your applications to the next level.
* Unleash the full potential of Node.js 9 to build real-time and scalable applications.
* Gain in-depth knowledge of asynchronous programming, event loops, and parallel data processing.
* Explore Node's innovative event-non-blocking design, and build professional applications with the help of detailed examples.
By the end of this book, you'll be building better Node applications more quickly, with less code and more power, and know how to run them at scale in production environments.
What you will learn
* Build an Electron desktop app using Node that manages a filesystem
* Explore Streams and understand how they apply to building networked services
* Develop and deploy an SMS-driven customer service application
* Use WebSockets for rapid bi-directional communication
* Construct serverless applications with Amazon Lambda
* Test and debug with headless browsers, CPU profiling, Mocha, Sinon, and more
* Scale applications vertically and horizontally across multiple cores and web services
Who This Book Is For
About the Author
Sandro has led the design of enterprise-grade applications for some of the largest companies in the world, including Nintendo, Major League Baseball, Bang and Olufsen, LimeWire, AppNexus, Conde Nast, and others. He has displayed interactive media exhibits during the Venice Biennial, won design awards, built knowledge management tools for research institutes and schools, and started and run several start-ups. Always seeking new ways to blend design excellence and technical innovation, he has made significant contributions across all levels of software architecture, from data management and storage tools to innovative user interfaces and frameworks.
He is the author of Deploying Node.js, also by Packt Publishing, which aims to help developers get their work in front of others.
Kevin Faaborg is a professional software developer and avid software hobbyist. At Harvard, he learned C programming from visiting professor Brian Kernighan. He witnessed and contributed to how digital technology has shaped music distribution, working first at MTV Networks, then Lime Wire LLC, and now Spotify AB, where he designed and started the patent program.
Kevin travels frequently, spending time each year in San Francisco, Colorado, NYC, and Stockholm. Follow him at github/zootella
Pinoy web application payroll register is a data process that all lists of total information for every pay period upon approved by payroll approver before saving to the payroll register like total gross pay, total overtime, total allowances, total of each type of deduction, and total net pay. The computation for each individual employee like gross pay, net pay, withholding tax, overtime pay and other deduction amount seen in payslip report are stored in database table payroll register. read more »
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.