ISBN-10: 1786465450; ISBN-13: 978-1786465450
Automate workflow and internal communication processes and provide customer service without apps using messaging and interactive bots
About This Book
* Create interactive bots on platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Kik, Telegram, and Skype to automate workflows
* Create a bot that works with SQL Server and Skype to deal with HR requests within a company
* Work with some of the most cutting-edge and widely-used APIs and messaging platforms to create interactive customer-facing experiences and automate work
Who This Book Is For
This is a book for Node.js developers who want to build powerful bots for customer-facing and internal workflow automation.
What You Will Learn
* Create a bot template that responds to e-mails based on certain ruling criteria
* Interact with SMS and perform some basic Natural Language Processing using the Twilio API for Node.js
* Work with the Skype Web SDK and Node.js to create a bot that works with SQL Server and Skype
* Build an automated Flight Information Agent bot using the Twitter and Air France KLM APIs
* Create a scheduling bot for teams using the Facebook Messenger API
* Interact with BotKit along with and MongoDB Amazon S3 to create a document management bot in Node.js
* Leverage ICR and Azure Table Storage from Node.js to create a bug tracking bot
* Integrate Force.com API and Kik to create a Salesforce CRM bot
The bots are taking over and we're all for it! Messenger-based bots will be the dominant software UI for the next generation of applications – even Slack, Telegram, and Facebook
About the Author
Eduardo Freitas currently works as a consultant on software development applied to customer success, mostly related to financial process automation, accounts payable processing, invoice data extraction and SAP integration.
He has provided consultancy services, engineered, advised and supported various projects for global names such as Agfa, Coca Cola, Domestic & General, EY, Enel, Mango and the Social Security Agency among many others. He's also been invited to various companies such as Shell, Capgemini, Cognizant and the European Space Agency. He was recently involved in analyzing 1.6 billion rows of data using Redshift (Amazon Web Services) in order to gather valuable insights on client patterns. He holds an M.S. in Computer Science.
He enjoys soccer, running, traveling, life hacking, learning and spending time with his family.
Madan Bhintade is an independent solution architect. He is also a developer with focus on cloud based solutions. He enjoys development on AWS, Microsoft Azure & Office 365, SharePoint Server, Angular, and Node.js. He has 16 years of experience building solutions for insurance, financial & banking, and HR industries.
Madan is passionate about what he does and shares what he has learnt through his blog. He also enjoys speaking on what he is exploring in technology area and helps others to adopt the changes in technology. His typical interest areas include UX, Digital Technology Platforms, and artificial intelligence.
He is a C# Corner MVP. His contribution towards C# Corner.
Currently he is working on his startup concept along with his consulting assignments.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »
Online leave management using Pinoy Web Application is the simple way to file a leave of absence with pay. By automating leave approval process can eliminate unexcused absences without filling of leave. Employee self-service dashboard account have an easy interface to apply and view leave request status. The online staff leave planner allows administrators to set up employee information and leave types and policies easily. read more »