Develop Java enterprise applications to meet the emerging digital standards using Java EE 7
About This Book
* Build modern Java EE web applications that insert, update, retrieve, and delete customer data with up-to-date methodologies
* Learn about JavaServer Faces, its lifecycle, and custom tags, and build exciting digital applications with the aid of handpicked, real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are a professional Java engineer and want to develop well-rounded and strong Java Web Development skills, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
* Understand and apply updated JavaServer Faces key features including HTML5 support, resource library constructs, and pass through attributes
* Build web applications that conform to digital standards and governance, and leverage the Java EE 7 web architecture
* Construct modern JSF Forms that apply validation, add AJAX for immediate validation, and write your own validators
* Augment a traditional web application with JSF 2.2 Flow Beans and Flow Scope Beans
* Program single page applications including AngularJS, and design Java RESTful back-end services for integration
* Utilize modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation in your JSF applications
* Create your own JSF custom components that generate reusable content for your stakeholders and their businesses
Digital Java EE 7 presents you with an opportunity to master writing great enterprise web software using the Java EE 7 platform with the modern approach to digital service standards.
You will first learn about the lifecycle and phases of JavaServer Faces, become completely proficient with different validation models and schemes, and then find out exactly how to apply AJAX validations and requests. Next, you will touch base with JSF in order to understand how relevant CDI scopes work. Later, you'll discover how to add finesse and pizzazz to your digital work in order to improve the design of your e-commerce application. Finally, you will deep dive into AngularJS development in order to keep pace with other popular choices, such as Backbone and Ember JS.
By the end of this thorough guide, you'll have polished your skills on the Digital Java EE 7 platform and be able to creat exiting web application.
Style and approach
This book takes a step-by-step and detailed approach, coaching you through real-world scenarios. The book's style is designed for those who enjoy a thorough educational approach.
About the Author
Peter Pilgrim is a professional software developer, designer, and architect. He is an independent contractor living in Milton Keynes, England. Peter is the director and owner of Pilgrim Engineering Architecture Technology Ltd. In the Java community, he is a well-known specialist in the Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology, focused on the server-side and agile digital transformation for blue-chip industry clients and financial services, which include many of London's top-tier investment banks. Peter has had recent real-world experience of working in the GOV.UK project in London by helping his clients to expand their digital by default services to the UK citizens. He, therefore, absorbed experiences from the frontend and backend software development for large consumer bases. Peter is the 91st Oracle Java Champion (February 2007).
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »