Develop Java enterprise applications to meet the emerging digital standards using Java EE 7
About This Book
* Build modern Java EE web applications that insert, update, retrieve, and delete customer data with up-to-date methodologies
* Learn about JavaServer Faces, its lifecycle, and custom tags, and build exciting digital applications with the aid of handpicked, real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are a professional Java engineer and want to develop well-rounded and strong Java Web Development skills, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
* Understand and apply updated JavaServer Faces key features including HTML5 support, resource library constructs, and pass through attributes
* Build web applications that conform to digital standards and governance, and leverage the Java EE 7 web architecture
* Construct modern JSF Forms that apply validation, add AJAX for immediate validation, and write your own validators
* Augment a traditional web application with JSF 2.2 Flow Beans and Flow Scope Beans
* Program single page applications including AngularJS, and design Java RESTful back-end services for integration
* Utilize modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation in your JSF applications
* Create your own JSF custom components that generate reusable content for your stakeholders and their businesses
Digital Java EE 7 presents you with an opportunity to master writing great enterprise web software using the Java EE 7 platform with the modern approach to digital service standards.
You will first learn about the lifecycle and phases of JavaServer Faces, become completely proficient with different validation models and schemes, and then find out exactly how to apply AJAX validations and requests. Next, you will touch base with JSF in order to understand how relevant CDI scopes work. Later, you'll discover how to add finesse and pizzazz to your digital work in order to improve the design of your e-commerce application. Finally, you will deep dive into AngularJS development in order to keep pace with other popular choices, such as Backbone and Ember JS.
By the end of this thorough guide, you'll have polished your skills on the Digital Java EE 7 platform and be able to creat exiting web application.
Style and approach
This book takes a step-by-step and detailed approach, coaching you through real-world scenarios. The book's style is designed for those who enjoy a thorough educational approach.
About the Author
Peter Pilgrim is a professional software developer, designer, and architect. He is an independent contractor living in Milton Keynes, England. Peter is the director and owner of Pilgrim Engineering Architecture Technology Ltd. In the Java community, he is a well-known specialist in the Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology, focused on the server-side and agile digital transformation for blue-chip industry clients and financial services, which include many of London's top-tier investment banks. Peter has had recent real-world experience of working in the GOV.UK project in London by helping his clients to expand their digital by default services to the UK citizens. He, therefore, absorbed experiences from the frontend and backend software development for large consumer bases. Peter is the 91st Oracle Java Champion (February 2007).
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Pinoy web application payroll register is a data process that all lists of total information for every pay period upon approved by payroll approver before saving to the payroll register like total gross pay, total overtime, total allowances, total of each type of deduction, and total net pay. The computation for each individual employee like gross pay, net pay, withholding tax, overtime pay and other deduction amount seen in payslip report are stored in database table payroll register. read more »
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »