ISBN-10: 9781785886775; ISBN-13: 978-1785886775
* This is the latest book on the market that will help you take advantage of the new features added to Django 1.8
* This book consists of recipes of varying complexities to help you create multilingual, responsive, and scalable websites with Django
* This updated edition teaches you major Django functions and will help you improve your skills by developing models, forms, views, and templates
Django is a web framework that was designed to strike a balance between rapid web development and high performance. It has the capacity to handle applications with high levels of user traffic and interaction, and can integrate with massive databases on the backend, constantly collecting and processing data in real time.
By the end of this book, you will have a good understanding of the new features added to Django 1.8 and be an expert at web development processes.
What you will learn
* Get started with the basic configuration necessary to start any Django project
* Build a database structure out of reusable model mixins
* Manage forms and views and get to know some useful patterns that are used to create them
* Create handy template filters and tags that you can reuse in every project
* Integrate your own functionality into the Django CMS
* Manage hierarchical structures with MPTT
* Import data from local sources and external web services as well as exporting your data to third parties
* Implement a multilingual search with Haystack
* Test and deploy your project efficiently
About the Author
Aidas Bendoraitis has been professionally working with web technologies for over a decade. Over the past nine years at a Berlin-based company, studio 38 pure communication GmbH, he has developed a number of small-scale and large-scale Django projects?mostly in the cultural area?together with a creative team. At the moment, he is also working as a software architect at a London-based mobile startup, Hype.
Aidas regularly attends meetups of Django User Group Berlin, occasionally visits Django and Python conferences, and writes a weblog about Django: http://djangotricks.blogspot.com/.
Employee designation count is the total number of active job in the company organization while year-to-date monthly employee headcount is a year running total in every month, measures the percentage of a company's workforce that has been retired, terminated, end contract or newly hired. read more »
A time tracking app is an essential time management tool that can help you and your team become more organized, efficient, and automates tracking of billable hours for those who work from home. read more »
Time & attendance software is used by companies and HR departments to simplify time tracking using Biometric fingerprint authentication. The system give businesses everything they need to track and manage all aspects of their employees' time logs. Daily Time Records (DTR) Time and Attendance Software which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs. read more »
Working remotely are encouraging their employees to work from home to prioritize the health and safety of their workforce due to covid-19 pandemic. read more »
Lookup table used for computing timesheet distribution work hours to get their salary on every pay period based on labor law percentage rates. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.