* Packed with real-world scenarios and solutions to help you build professional grade mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms
* Build an effective mobile app architecture with the Xamarin.Forms toolkit
* Maximize the overall quality of your Xamarin.Forms apps
Discover how to extend and build upon the components of the Xamarin.Forms toolkit to develop effective, robust mobile app architecture. Starting with an app built with the basics of the Xamarin.Forms toolkit, we'll go step by step through several advanced topics to create a solution architecture rich with the benefits of good design patterns and best practices.
We'll start by introducing a core separation between the app's user interface and the app's business logic by applying the MVVM pattern and data-binding. Then we will focus on building out a layer of plugin-like services that handle platform-specific utilities such as navigation and geo-location, as well as how to loosely use these services in the app with inversion of control and dependency injection. Next we'll connect the app to a live web-based API and set up offline synchronization. Then, we'll dive into testing the app logic through unit tests. Finally, we will setup Visual Studio App Center to automate building, testing, distributing and monitoring the app.
What you will learn
* Find out how, when, and why you should use architecture patterns and get best practices with Xamarin.Forms
* Implement the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern and data-binding in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Extend the Xamarin.Forms navigation API with a custom ViewModel-centric navigation service
* Leverage the inversion of control and dependency injection patterns in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Work with online and offline data in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Test business logic in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Use platform-specific APIs to build rich custom user interfaces in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Explore how to improve mobile app quality using Visual Studio App Center
About the Author
Ed Snider is a senior software developer, speaker, author, and Microsoft MVP based in the Washington D.C./Northern Virginia area. He has a passion for mobile design and development and regularly speaks about Xamarin and Windows app development in the community. Ed works at InfernoRed Technology, where his primary role is working with clients and partners to build mobile and media focused products on iOS, Android, and Windows. He started working with the .NET framework in 2005 when .NET 2.0 came out and has been building mobile apps with .NET since 2011. Ed blogs at edsnider[dot]net and can be found on Twitter at twitter[dot]com/edsnider.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »
Payroll processing performs many tasks to ensure accurate deduction of tax, loans & mandatory contribution of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and others deduction. Pinoy Web Application designed for automation of process to avoid padding of time or eliminate fraud most of all the payroll output in a minutes. read more »