ISBN-10: 1786468883; ISBN-13: 978-1786468888
Architect and design highly scalable, robust, clean and highly performant applications in .NET Core
* Incorporate architectural soft-skills such as DevOps and Agile methodologies to enhance program-level objectives
* Gain knowledge of architectural approaches on the likes of SOA architecture and microservices to provide traceability and rationale for architectural decisions
* Explore a variety of practical use cases and code examples to implement the tools and techniques described in the book
If you want to design and develop enterprise applications using .NET Core as the development framework and learn about industry-wide best practices and guidelines, then this book is for you.
The book starts with a brief introduction to enterprise architecture, which will help you to understand what enterprise architecture is and what the key components are. It will then teach you about the types of patterns and the principles of software development, and explain the various aspects of distributed computing to keep your applications effective and scalable. These chapters act as a catalyst to start the practical implementation, and design and develop applications using different architectural approaches, such as layered architecture, service oriented architecture, microservices and cloud-specific solutions.
Gradually, you will learn about the different approaches and models of the Security framework and explore various authentication models and authorization techniques, such as social media-based authentication and safe storage using app secrets. By the end of the book, you will get to know the concepts and usage of the emerging fields, such as DevOps, BigData, architectural practices, and Artificial Intelligence.
What you will learn
* Grasp the important aspects and best practices of application lifecycle management
* Leverage the popular ALM tools, application insights, and their usage to monitor performance, testability, and optimization tools in an enterprise
* Explore various authentication models such as social media-based authentication, 2FA and OpenID Connect, learn authorization techniques
* Explore Azure with various solution approaches for Microservices and Serverless architecture along with Docker containers
* Gain knowledge about the recent market trends and practices and how they can be achieved with .NET Core and Microsoft tools and technologies
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Through automated processing, the time you would have spent doing those tedious tasks is freed up for other, and focus on addressing errors, improving processes and delivering a better payroll results that could dramatically impact the future of payroll in your organization. read more »
Paper timesheets daily time record is to track when employees start and end their work hours a day, but today's technologies used biometric finger scanner or other digital device to record daily time attendance In/Out. read more »
Fixed shift schedule in every employee from Monday to Sunday is required during the processing of timesheet to get man-hour distribution report. This module designed a flexible shift because rest day work can occur in any days, just example of working in Shopping Mall that operates 7 days a week. read more »
Employee can check their available vacation leave, sick leave, pay slip or ability to work at home. Filing of overtime work, request temporary shift schedule and leave benefits is a convenient way using a paperless online form. read more »
Delegate work to your employees and get more productive right away with a smart self-service dashboard user account for every employee. Modern HR management tools can help you remove the daily routine task that the system can handle it automatically and easy. read more »