AUTHOR: Siddhartha Rao
PUBLISHER: Sams Publishing
ISBN-10: 0789757745; ISBN-13: 978-0789757746
In just one hour a day, you’ll have all the skills you need to begin programming in C++. With this complete tutorial, you’ll quickly master the basics, and then move on to more advanced features and concepts. Completely updated for the C++14 standard, with a preview of C++17, this book presents the language from a practical point of view, helping you learn how to use C++ to create faster, simpler, and more efficient C++ applications.
* Master the fundamentals of C++ and object-oriented programming
* Understand how C++ features help you write compact and efficient code using concepts such as lambda expressions, move constructors, and assignment operators
* Learn best practices and avoid pitfalls via useful Do’s and Don’ts
* Learn the Standard Template Library, including containers and algorithms used in most real-world C++ applications
* Test your knowledge and expertise with exercises at the end of every lesson
Learn on your own time, at your own pace:
* No previous programming experience required
* Write fast and powerful C++ programs, compile the source code, and create executable files
* Learn object-oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
* Use the Standard Template Library’s algorithms and containers to write feature-rich yet stable C++ applications
* Learn how automatic type deduction helps simplify C++ code
* Develop sophisticated programming techniques using lambda expressions, smart pointers, and move constructors
* Master the features of C++ by learning from programming experts
Learn C++ features that allow you to program compact and high-performance C++ applications
* Preview what’s new in C++17
About the Author
Siddhartha Rao has two decades of experience in software development and is the Vice President in charge of Security Response at SAP SE. The evolution of C++ convinces Siddhartha that you can program faster, simpler, and more powerful applications than ever before.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »