PUBLISHER: Sams Publishing
ISBN-10: 0789757745; ISBN-13: 978-0789757746
In just one hour a day, you’ll have all the skills you need to begin programming in C++. With this complete tutorial, you’ll quickly master the basics, and then move on to more advanced features and concepts. Completely updated for the C++14 standard, with a preview of C++17, this book presents the language from a practical point of view, helping you learn how to use C++ to create faster, simpler, and more efficient C++ applications.
* Master the fundamentals of C++ and object-oriented programming
* Understand how C++ features help you write compact and efficient code using concepts such as lambda expressions, move constructors, and assignment operators
* Learn best practices and avoid pitfalls via useful Do’s and Don’ts
* Learn the Standard Template Library, including containers and algorithms used in most real-world C++ applications
* Test your knowledge and expertise with exercises at the end of every lesson
Learn on your own time, at your own pace:
* No previous programming experience required
* Write fast and powerful C++ programs, compile the source code, and create executable files
* Learn object-oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
* Use the Standard Template Library’s algorithms and containers to write feature-rich yet stable C++ applications
* Learn how automatic type deduction helps simplify C++ code
* Develop sophisticated programming techniques using lambda expressions, smart pointers, and move constructors
* Master the features of C++ by learning from programming experts
Learn C++ features that allow you to program compact and high-performance C++ applications
* Preview what’s new in C++17
About the Author
Siddhartha Rao has two decades of experience in software development and is the Vice President in charge of Security Response at SAP SE. The evolution of C++ convinces Siddhartha that you can program faster, simpler, and more powerful applications than ever before.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Easy way to convert your annual BIR .dat file output to BIR Form 2316 in a single file pdf format using this web based application tools and also easiest way of printing because it contain a one file only. read more »
Inventory Management Web Application is a software that can track inventory of products, orders, suppliers, customers, sales and deliveries in any device with internet browser. Widely used in a variety of business industries, from manufacturing to utilities, healthcare, education, schools, government, and more. read more »
Generating annual report of BIR Alphalist contains a history of employee with previous tax deduction to consolidate it for yearly tax computation. Pinoy Web Application have a tools to input employee newly hired with previous employer within the year that covered of annual tax report that system automatic get the additional information during the processing of a year end alphalist tax schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5. read more »
Free tools of BIR Alphalist excel report type schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5 that convert to BIR DAT File format generated by BIR Alphalist Data Entry Application version 6.0. Easy to use... try this web application tools for alphalist .dat file conversion. read more »
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »