PUBLISHER: Sams Publishing
ISBN-10: 0789757745; ISBN-13: 978-0789757746
In just one hour a day, you’ll have all the skills you need to begin programming in C++. With this complete tutorial, you’ll quickly master the basics, and then move on to more advanced features and concepts. Completely updated for the C++14 standard, with a preview of C++17, this book presents the language from a practical point of view, helping you learn how to use C++ to create faster, simpler, and more efficient C++ applications.
* Master the fundamentals of C++ and object-oriented programming
* Understand how C++ features help you write compact and efficient code using concepts such as lambda expressions, move constructors, and assignment operators
* Learn best practices and avoid pitfalls via useful Do’s and Don’ts
* Learn the Standard Template Library, including containers and algorithms used in most real-world C++ applications
* Test your knowledge and expertise with exercises at the end of every lesson
Learn on your own time, at your own pace:
* No previous programming experience required
* Write fast and powerful C++ programs, compile the source code, and create executable files
* Learn object-oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
* Use the Standard Template Library’s algorithms and containers to write feature-rich yet stable C++ applications
* Learn how automatic type deduction helps simplify C++ code
* Develop sophisticated programming techniques using lambda expressions, smart pointers, and move constructors
* Master the features of C++ by learning from programming experts
Learn C++ features that allow you to program compact and high-performance C++ applications
* Preview what’s new in C++17
About the Author
Siddhartha Rao has two decades of experience in software development and is the Vice President in charge of Security Response at SAP SE. The evolution of C++ convinces Siddhartha that you can program faster, simpler, and more powerful applications than ever before.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Through automated processing, the time you would have spent doing those tedious tasks is freed up for other, and focus on addressing errors, improving processes and delivering a better payroll results that could dramatically impact the future of payroll in your organization. read more »
Paper timesheets daily time record is to track when employees start and end their work hours a day, but today's technologies used biometric finger scanner or other digital device to record daily time attendance In/Out. read more »
Fixed shift schedule in every employee from Monday to Sunday is required during the processing of timesheet to get man-hour distribution report. This module designed a flexible shift because rest day work can occur in any days, just example of working in Shopping Mall that operates 7 days a week. read more »
Employee can check their available vacation leave, sick leave, pay slip or ability to work at home. Filing of overtime work, request temporary shift schedule and leave benefits is a convenient way using a paperless online form. read more »
Delegate work to your employees and get more productive right away with a smart self-service dashboard user account for every employee. Modern HR management tools can help you remove the daily routine task that the system can handle it automatically and easy. read more »