PUBLISHER: O'Reilly Media
ISBN-10: 1449319432; ISBN-13: 978-1449319434
Take the guesswork out of using regular expressions. With more than 140 practical recipes, this cookbook provides everything you need to solve a wide range of real-world problems. Novices will learn basic skills and tools, and programmers and experienced users will find a wealth of detail. Each recipe provides samples you can use right away.
* Learn regular expressions basics through a detailed tutorial
* Use code listings to implement regular expressions with your language of choice
* Understand how regular expressions differ from language to language
* Handle common user input with recipes for validation and formatting
* Find and manipulate words, special characters, and lines of text
* Detect integers, floating-point numbers, and other numerical formats
* Parse source code and process log files
* Use regular expressions in URLs, paths, and IP addresses
* Manipulate HTML, XML, and data exchange formats
* Discover little-known regular expression tricks and techniques
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »