ISBN-10: 1786469200; ISBN-13: 978-1786469205
* Gain hands on experience using the technology to build enterprise-level applications and integrate them with other technology stacks of the Java EE
* Speed up your application development by dissecting it into smaller microservices
* Maximize enterprise beans for multithreading, asynchronous processes, transactions, and more
Java EE is one of the most popular tools for enterprise application design and development. This book addresses the challenges related to Java EE application development.
It begins by introducing you to the latest features in Java EE 8 and will also throw light on the application that will be built throughout the book. From there, we will go in depth into each of the three tiers of the application, exploring Web Services, Servlets, and the latest MVC architecture, in the first tier. In the middle tier, we will cover stateless EJBs and concurrency, and will go in depth into Java's messaging service.
In the final tier, we will talk about integrating JDBC into an application, as well as using persistence offered by Java and other alternative frameworks. You will also see how to work with the Reactive architecture and Microservices, while taking advantage of the latest security features and authenticating your application. You will gain insights into profiling your app's performance, and will see how to overcome issues related to distributed apps. Finally, you will get an overview of some deployment topologies.
What you will learn
* Understand the core features and concepts at the heart of the Jave EE technology, along with the latest additions into the stack
* See the best practices and design patterns that can be used along with a specific API
* Get equipped with the features offered by the JAVA EE platform to implement a web tier of the web-based application and see how to use it effectively
* Implement web-based services and use those features effectively to provide services to client applications
* Understand the role of multithreading in enterprise applications and integrate them for transaction handling
* Get equipped with the features offered by the JMS API
* Get to know the Java persistence API and Hibernate framework and use them in highly transactional environments
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »