ISBN-10: 1786469200; ISBN-13: 978-1786469205
* Gain hands on experience using the technology to build enterprise-level applications and integrate them with other technology stacks of the Java EE
* Speed up your application development by dissecting it into smaller microservices
* Maximize enterprise beans for multithreading, asynchronous processes, transactions, and more
Java EE is one of the most popular tools for enterprise application design and development. This book addresses the challenges related to Java EE application development.
It begins by introducing you to the latest features in Java EE 8 and will also throw light on the application that will be built throughout the book. From there, we will go in depth into each of the three tiers of the application, exploring Web Services, Servlets, and the latest MVC architecture, in the first tier. In the middle tier, we will cover stateless EJBs and concurrency, and will go in depth into Java's messaging service.
In the final tier, we will talk about integrating JDBC into an application, as well as using persistence offered by Java and other alternative frameworks. You will also see how to work with the Reactive architecture and Microservices, while taking advantage of the latest security features and authenticating your application. You will gain insights into profiling your app's performance, and will see how to overcome issues related to distributed apps. Finally, you will get an overview of some deployment topologies.
What you will learn
* Understand the core features and concepts at the heart of the Jave EE technology, along with the latest additions into the stack
* See the best practices and design patterns that can be used along with a specific API
* Get equipped with the features offered by the JAVA EE platform to implement a web tier of the web-based application and see how to use it effectively
* Implement web-based services and use those features effectively to provide services to client applications
* Understand the role of multithreading in enterprise applications and integrate them for transaction handling
* Get equipped with the features offered by the JMS API
* Get to know the Java persistence API and Hibernate framework and use them in highly transactional environments
Payslip is a document received by the employees concerned, but also to the employer who pays his wages. Issuance of payslips to the employees not only promotes transparency in payment of compensation and benefits, but also provides reference in resolving conflicts involving money claims against the employer. read more »
This module created for the purpose of evaluation process or testing the whole processing from HR employee record up to payroll computation on not waiting time logs coming fingerprint attendance system. You can analyze or audit the output process by generating timekeeping report, pay slip and payroll report etc. to make it sure the computation of wages set by department of labor must follow. read more »
Companies are switching to a fingerprint attendance system to get accurate daily time record and avoids time registration fraud know as buddy punching. Also reduces overhead for security staff when employee coming in or out to record their time logs, easy to monitor daily head count like present, absent and late. read more »
Online payroll processing consists of steps needed to pay employees each pay period, involves tracking hours worked, employee leave benefits, government mandatory contribution, and payroll taxes. Establishing a solid payroll process helps employers avoid penalties for breaking Department of Labor laws using automated payroll system to makes the process simple and easy. read more »
Timekeeping reports are useful for HR manager or business owners to analyze and figure out important trend and help employee see where their time goes and make their work process more efficient. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.