ISBN-10: 1786469200; ISBN-13: 978-1786469205
* Gain hands on experience using the technology to build enterprise-level applications and integrate them with other technology stacks of the Java EE
* Speed up your application development by dissecting it into smaller microservices
* Maximize enterprise beans for multithreading, asynchronous processes, transactions, and more
Java EE is one of the most popular tools for enterprise application design and development. This book addresses the challenges related to Java EE application development.
It begins by introducing you to the latest features in Java EE 8 and will also throw light on the application that will be built throughout the book. From there, we will go in depth into each of the three tiers of the application, exploring Web Services, Servlets, and the latest MVC architecture, in the first tier. In the middle tier, we will cover stateless EJBs and concurrency, and will go in depth into Java's messaging service.
In the final tier, we will talk about integrating JDBC into an application, as well as using persistence offered by Java and other alternative frameworks. You will also see how to work with the Reactive architecture and Microservices, while taking advantage of the latest security features and authenticating your application. You will gain insights into profiling your app's performance, and will see how to overcome issues related to distributed apps. Finally, you will get an overview of some deployment topologies.
What you will learn
* Understand the core features and concepts at the heart of the Jave EE technology, along with the latest additions into the stack
* See the best practices and design patterns that can be used along with a specific API
* Get equipped with the features offered by the JAVA EE platform to implement a web tier of the web-based application and see how to use it effectively
* Implement web-based services and use those features effectively to provide services to client applications
* Understand the role of multithreading in enterprise applications and integrate them for transaction handling
* Get equipped with the features offered by the JMS API
* Get to know the Java persistence API and Hibernate framework and use them in highly transactional environments
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Payroll processing performs many tasks to ensure accurate deduction of tax, loans & mandatory contribution of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and others deduction. Pinoy Web Application designed for automation of process to avoid padding of time or eliminate fraud most of all the payroll output in a minutes. read more »
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »