PUBLISHER: No Starch Press
ISBN-10: 1593277598; ISBN-13: 978-1593277598
Learn to use C#'s powerful set of core libraries to automate tedious yet important tasks like performing vulnerability scans, malware analysis, and incident response. With some help from Mono, you can write your own practical security tools that will run on Windows, Mac, Linux, and even mobile devices.
Following a crash course in C# and some of its advanced features, you'll learn how to:
* Write fuzzers that use the HTTP and XML libraries to scan for SQL and XSS injection
* Generate shellcode in Metasploit to create cross-platform and cross-architecture payloads
* Automate Nessus, OpenVAS, and sqlmap to scan for vulnerabilities and exploit SQL injections
* Write a .NET decompiler for Mac and Linux
* Parse and read offline registry hives to dump system information
* Automate the security tools Arachni and Metasploit using their MSGPACK RPCs
* Streamline and simplify your work day with Gray Hat C# and C#'s extensive repertoire of powerful tools and libraries.
Online payroll processing consists of steps needed to pay employees each pay period, involves tracking hours worked, employee leave benefits, government mandatory contribution, and payroll taxes. Establishing a solid payroll process helps employers avoid penalties for breaking Department of Labor laws using automated payroll system to makes the process simple and easy. read more »
Timekeeping reports are useful for HR manager or business owners to analyze and figure out important trend and help employee see where their time goes and make their work process more efficient. read more »
Start-up companies with 50 or below employee headcount can used this HRMS & Payroll Online System for FREE. Create a free account and then subscribe using online form and wait for approval to give you an access. read more »
To eliminate more signing of overtime per person the overtime entry designed per department as a group of person to be submitted for approval before timesheet processing to count as overtime work hours. read more »
A Human Resources Management System is a software application business processes that have many module functions like automate common HR task, timekeeping, payroll, recruiting, training, 201 files, performance analysis and reports. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.