AUTHOR: Stephen Samuel; Stefan Bocutiu
ISBN-10: 1787126366; ISBN-13: 978-1787126367
Familiarize yourself with all of Kotlin's features with this in-depth guide
* Get a thorough introduction to Kotlin
* Learn to use Java code alongside Kotlin without any hiccups
* Gain a complete overview of null safety, Generics, and many more interesting features
Kotlin has been making waves ever since it was open sourced by JetBrains in 2011; it has been praised by developers across the world and is already being adopted by companies.
This book provides a detailed introduction to Kotlin that shows you all its features and will enable you to write Kotlin code to production. We start with the basics: get you familiar with running Kotlin code, setting up, tools, and instructions that you can use to write basic programs. Next, we cover object oriented code: functions, lambdas, and properties - all while using Kotlin's new features. Then, we move on to null safety aspects and type parameterization. We show you how to destructure expressions and even write your own. We also take you through important topics like testing, concurrency, microservices, and a whole lot more. By the end of this book you will be able to compose different services and build your own applications.
What you will learn
* Use new features to write structured and readable object-oriented code
* Find out how to use lambdas and higher order functions to write clean, reusable, and simple code
* Write unit tests and integrate Kotlin tests with Java code in a transitioning code base
* Write real-world production code in Kotlin in the style of microservices
* Leverage Kotlin's extensions to the Java collections library
* Use destructuring expressions and find out how to write your own
* Write code that avoids null pointer errors and see how Java-nullable code can integrate with features in a Kotlin codebase
* Discover how to write functions in Kotlin, see the new features available, and extend existing libraries
Who This Book Is For
The book is for existing Java developers who want to learn more about an alternative JVM language. If you want to see what Kotlin has to offer, this book is ideal for you.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »
Payroll processing performs many tasks to ensure accurate deduction of tax, loans & mandatory contribution of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and others deduction. Pinoy Web Application designed for automation of process to avoid padding of time or eliminate fraud most of all the payroll output in a minutes. read more »
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »