Build modern, scalable, and cloud-ready single-page applications using ASP.NET Core, React, TypeScript, and Azure
* Explore the full potential and latest features of .NET Core 3.0, TypeScript 3, and React
* Learn how to manage data, application design, and packaging, and secure your web apps
* Discover best practices for using React and TypeScript to build a scalable frontend that interacts with REST APIs
This book will start by taking you through React and TypeScript components to build an intuitive single-page application. You'll understand how to design scalable REST APIs that can integrate with a React-based frontend. You'll get to grips with the latest features, popular patterns, and tools available in the React ecosystem, including function-based components, React Router, and Redux. The book shows how you can use TypeScript along with React to make the frontend robust and maintainable. You'll then cover important .NET Core features such as API controllers, attribute routing, and model binding to help you build a sturdy backend. Additionally, you'll explore API security with ASP.NET Core identity and authorization policies, and write reliable unit tests using both .NET Core and React before you deploy your app to the Azure cloud.
What you will learn
* Build RESTful APIs with .NET Core using API controllers
* Create strongly typed, interactive, and function-based React components using Hooks
* Build forms efficiently using reusable React components
* Perform client-side state management with Redux and the React Context API
* Secure REST APIs with ASP.NET identity and authorization policies
* Run a range of automated tests on the frontend and backend
* Implement continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) processes into Azure using Azure DevOps
Who this book is for
If you're a web developer looking to build solid full-stack web applications with .NET Core and React, this book is for you. Although this book does not assume any knowledge of React, you're expected to have a basic understanding of .NET Core.
About the Author
Daily Time Record (DTR) time and attendance system designed to track in real-time total head count, absent, present or late in different branches or location without human intervention using HRMS & Payroll Online System. We recommend touch screen with sound speaker to hear what the system say. read more »
This tools can help HR department to know the list of employee's enrolled in Biometric Finger Scanner Time and Attendance and also control tampering employee fingerprint that already enrolled. They can also assign employee to give access in Admin Tools in Finger Scanner to be used in adding new employee fingerprint enrollment or delete enrolled employee. read more »
Last pay and other benefits of outgoing employee will receive final pay and other benefits, also called back pay who resigned or terminated from the company. The final pay is usually given within 30 to 60 business days after all requirements have completed clearance provided by the HR department. read more »
HRMS and Payroll System designed for a paperless process to simplify payroll processing. All step of process from timekeeping to payroll output have an approval to review and confirm. I will demo or gave sample process of payroll automation that start in timesheet approval to payroll approval. read more »
SSS R3 File Generator is a program was developed to assist employers in the preparation of their monthly contribution report. I download this system and installed to my laptop then read user manual how the process works. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.