ISBN-10: 0321532058; ISBN-13: 978-0321532053
Java Software Solutions is the premier text for teaching beginning programmers how to design and implement high-quality software using Java. Instructors trust the book's focus on developing high-quality software using Java. Instructors trust the book's focus on developing problem-solving and design skills alongside solid programming techniques. Students appreciate its clear writing and wealth of realistic programming examples. The Sixth Edition introduces improvements that make this book an even more useful teaching and learning tool.
* A measured approach to objects teaches students first how to use objects and then how to write them.
* Fully implemented examples demonstrate specific concepts -- small, readily understandable examples are intertwined with larger, more realistic ones.
* An optional Graphics Track covers graphics and GUIs at the end of each chapter, allowing for flexibility of coverage.
* Extensive review and practice features include end-of-chapter questions, exercises, projects, and new end-of-section exercises.
* NEW! Software Failure vignettes discuss real-world flaws in software design, encouraging students to adopt sound design practices from the beginning.
* The text is completely compatible with Java 6.0.
* NEW! Video Notes, presented by the author, explain topics visually in an easy-to-follow format, giving students the extra help they need to grasp important concepts. Each chapter has multiple Video Notes that walk students through examples and problem solutions. Conveniently accessible on www.aw.com/lewis or CD-ROM (available separately).
myCodeMate is a Web-based, textbook-specific homework tool and programming resource for an introduction to programming course. It provides a wide range of tools that students can use to help them learn programming concepts, prepare for tests, and earn better grades in the introductory programming course. Students can work on programming problems from this text or homework problems created by their professors and receive guided hints with page references and English explanations of compiler errors. Instructors can assign textbook-specific or self-created homeowrk problems, preset style attributes, view students' code and class compiler error logs, and track homework completion. A complimentary subscription is offered when an access code is ordered packaged with a new copy of this text. Subscriptions may also be purchased online. For more information visit www.mycodemate.com.
About the Author
John Lewis is the co-author of several Java™ programming language textbooks: Java Software Solutions, Java Software Structures , Java Foundations , and Programming with Alice and Java . He received his BS, MS, and PhD degrees from Virginia Tech.
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »
Online leave management using Pinoy Web Application is the simple way to file a leave of absence with pay. By automating leave approval process can eliminate unexcused absences without filling of leave. Employee self-service dashboard account have an easy interface to apply and view leave request status. The online staff leave planner allows administrators to set up employee information and leave types and policies easily. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.