ISBN-10: 1789615860; ISBN-13: 978-1789615869
Learn TypeScript and many of its features by building state of art web applications from scratch with the help of modern tooling, frameworks, and libraries
* Create modern Web applications to help businesses around the world benefit from better quality applications
* Learn the latest features of TypeScript 3 and use them wisely
* Explore TDD practices, OOP techniques, and industry best practices to create high-quality and modular apps
This book is a practical guide to learn the TypeScript programming language. It covers from the very basics to the more advanced concepts, while explaining many design patterns, techniques, frameworks, libraries and tools along the way. You will also learn a ton about modern web frameworks like Angular, Vue.js and React, and you will build cool web applications using those. This book also covers modern front-end development tooling such as Node.js, npm, yarn, Webpack, Parcel, Jest, and many others. Throughout the book, you will also discover and make use of the most recent additions of the language introduced by TypeScript 3 such as new types enforcing explicit checks, flexible and scalable ways of project structuring, and many more breaking changes.
By the end of this book, you will be ready to use TypeScript in your own projects and will also have a concrete view of the current frontend software development landscape.
What you will learn
* Understand and take advantage of TypeScript's powerful Type System
* Grasp the key concepts and features of Angular, React, Vue.js, and NestJS
* Handle asynchronous processes using Promises, async/await, Fetch, RxJS, and more
* Delve into REST, GraphQL and create APIs using Apollo
* Discover testing concepts, techniques, and tools like TDD, BDD, E2E, Jest
* Learn Object-Oriented and Functional Programming concepts and leverage those with TypeScript
* Explore design practices and patterns such as SOLID, MVC, DI and IoC, LoD, AOP, and more
Who this book is for
The company must have an efficient procurement management process flow in place to oversight the cash flow expenses. Embracing digital solutions that offer automation procurement life cycles that simplify processes for improved operations. Moving toward automation is one of the best decisions for the purchasing department in a long-term business and increased productivity. read more »
This module is to keep track of detailed labor costs to input the daily workhour of moving workers from different projects assigned by the team leader or project engineer on their performing works. To get accurate project charging must be done every payroll pay period after the payroll process approved by the payroll head. The hourly rate charging is the employee gross-income divided by a total hour’s worked in pay period timesheet. read more »
HRMS & Payroll Online System adopted this module to simplify the process to comply the BIR requirement in regards of Relief Importation to generate .DAT file format in monthly basis. The receipt of importation is required to attach in data entry for storage in easy retrieval of document receipt. read more »
HRMS & Payroll Online System adopted this module to simplify the process to comply the BIR requirement in regards of Relief Sales to generate .DAT file format in monthly basis. The receipt of sales is required to attach in data entry for storage in easy retrieval of document receipt. read more »
HRMS & Payroll Online System adopted this module to simplify the process to comply the BIR requirement in regards of Relief Purchases to generate .DAT file format in monthly basis. The receipt of purchases is required to attach in data entry for storage in easy retrieval of document receipt. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.