AUTHOR: Greg Perry; Dean Miller
ISBN-10: 0789751984; ISBN-13: 978-0789751980
Updated for C11
Write powerful C programs…without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable with C, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. You’ll learn all the basics: how to organize programs, store and display data, work with variables, operators, I/O, pointers, arrays, functions, and much more. C programming has neverbeen this simple!
Who knew how simple C programming could be?
This is today’s best beginner’s guide to writing C programs–and to learning skills you can use with practically any language. Its simple, practical instructions will help you start creating useful, reliable C code, from games to mobile apps. Plus, it’s fully updated for the new C11 standard and today’s free, open source tools! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
* Discover free C programming tools for Windows, OS X, or Linux
* Understand the parts of a C program and how they fit together
* Generate output and display it on the screen
* Interact with users and respond to their input
* Make the most of variables by using assignments and expressions
* Control programs by testing data and using logical operators
* Save time and effort by using loops and other techniques
* Build powerful data-entry routines with simple built-in functions
* Manipulate text with strings
* Store information, so it’s easy to access and use
* Manage your data with arrays, pointers, and data structures
* Use functions to make programs easier to write and maintain
* Let C handle all your program’s math for you
* Handle your computer’s memory as efficiently as possible
* Make programs more powerful with preprocessing directives
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »
Frequently company job advertisement is publicizing monthly pay for a position needed instead of time-based rate. Sometimes, you may be more interested on the daily rate compensation because it's easy to know how much rate per hour. read more »