ISBN-10: 1785281534; ISBN-13: 978-1785281532
A pragmatic guide for developing your own games with Python
About This Book
* Strengthen your fundamentals of game programming with Python language
* Seven hands-on games to create 2D and 3D games rapidly from scratch
* Illustrative guide to explore the different GUI libraries for building your games
Who This Book Is For
If you have ever wanted to create casual games in Python and you would like to explore various GUI technologies that this language offers, this is the book for you. This title is intended for beginners to Python with little or no knowledge of game development, and it covers step by step how to build seven different games, from the well-known Space Invaders to a classical 3D platformer.
What You Will Learn
* Take advantage of Python's clean syntax to build games quickly
* Discover distinct frameworks for developing graphical applications
* Implement non-player characters (NPCs) with autonomous and seemingly intelligent behaviors
* Design and code some popular games like Pong and tower defense
* Compose maps and levels for your sprite-based games in an easy manner
* Modularize and apply object-oriented principles during the design of your games
* Exploit libraries like Chimpunk2D, cocos2d, and Tkinter
* Create natural user interfaces (NUIs), using a camera and computer vision algorithms to interpret the player's real-world actions
About the Author
Alejandro Rodas de Paz is a computer engineer and game developer from Seville, Spain. He came across Python back in 2009, while he was studying at the University of Seville. Alejandro developed several academic projects with Python, from web crawlers to artificial intelligence algorithms. In his spare time, he started building his own games in Python. He did a minor in game design at Hogeschool van Amsterdam, where he created a small 3D game engine based on the ideas he learned during this minor. He has also developed some open source projects, such as a Python API for the Philips Hue personal lighting system. You can find these projects in his GitHub account at https://github.com/aleroddepaz. Prior to this publication, Alejandro collaborated with Packt Publishing as a technical reviewer on the book Tkinter GUI Application Development Hotshot.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Pinoy web application payroll register is a data process that all lists of total information for every pay period upon approved by payroll approver before saving to the payroll register like total gross pay, total overtime, total allowances, total of each type of deduction, and total net pay. The computation for each individual employee like gross pay, net pay, withholding tax, overtime pay and other deduction amount seen in payslip report are stored in database table payroll register. read more »
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »