Using the Smarter Way to Learn method, you actually learn jQuery, you don’t just read about it.
Research shows that you learn four times as effectively when you practice after you read. So each chapter is paired with free, interactive exercises--more than 1,000 of them in all. You know you're learning because you can prove it to yourself.
* Testing shows that books and courses load up the learner with too much information at once. Smarter Way chapters are divided into bite-size chunks so you're not overwhelmed.
* Reader friendly. No jargon. Everything is explained in plain, non-technical English.
* Written for beginners, but experienced developers will find it valuable for brushing up their skills.
* Exercises are free and interactive, online.
* Lots of coding examples and illustrations.
* Re-do an exercise as many times as you need to until you get it right and know you got it right.
* Each group of exercises builds on previous chapters so learning is reinforced all along the way.
* Automated Exercise Manager corrects your mistakes and points you in the right direction when you stumble.
The Smarter Way to Learn series is the most-praised collection of programming books on Amazon. These books have earned more than a thousand 5-star reviews from Amazon readers.
Read the reviews that call The Smarter Way of learning fun, involving, frustration-free, and confidence-building. Then, if you want to go beyond reading about jQuery and actually learn the skills, do it the smarter way.
Lookup table used for computing timesheet distribution work hours to get their salary on every pay period based on labor law percentage rates. read more »
Paperless office as a sustainable business practice in Human Resource Management System (HRMS) on daily routine task that the system can do it automatically. Creating online job application can easily and quickly gather information that HR looking a candidates to hired a vacant position needed by the company from centralized data source. read more »
Through automated processing, the time you would have spent doing those tedious tasks is freed up for other, and focus on addressing errors, improving processes and delivering a better payroll results that could dramatically impact the future of payroll in your organization. read more »
Paper timesheets daily time record is to track when employees start and end their work hours a day, but today's technologies used biometric finger scanner or other digital device to record daily time attendance In/Out. read more »
Fixed shift schedule in every employee from Monday to Sunday is required during the processing of timesheet to get man-hour distribution report. This module designed a flexible shift because rest day work can occur in any days, just example of working in Shopping Mall that operates 7 days a week. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.