Using the Smarter Way to Learn method, you actually learn jQuery, you don’t just read about it.
Research shows that you learn four times as effectively when you practice after you read. So each chapter is paired with free, interactive exercises--more than 1,000 of them in all. You know you're learning because you can prove it to yourself.
* Testing shows that books and courses load up the learner with too much information at once. Smarter Way chapters are divided into bite-size chunks so you're not overwhelmed.
* Reader friendly. No jargon. Everything is explained in plain, non-technical English.
* Written for beginners, but experienced developers will find it valuable for brushing up their skills.
* Exercises are free and interactive, online.
* Lots of coding examples and illustrations.
* Re-do an exercise as many times as you need to until you get it right and know you got it right.
* Each group of exercises builds on previous chapters so learning is reinforced all along the way.
* Automated Exercise Manager corrects your mistakes and points you in the right direction when you stumble.
The Smarter Way to Learn series is the most-praised collection of programming books on Amazon. These books have earned more than a thousand 5-star reviews from Amazon readers.
Read the reviews that call The Smarter Way of learning fun, involving, frustration-free, and confidence-building. Then, if you want to go beyond reading about jQuery and actually learn the skills, do it the smarter way.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »
Frequently company job advertisement is publicizing monthly pay for a position needed instead of time-based rate. Sometimes, you may be more interested on the daily rate compensation because it's easy to know how much rate per hour. read more »