AUTHOR: Jon Galloway; Brad Wilson; K. Scott Allen; David Matson
ISBN-10: 1118794753; ISBN-13: 978-1118794753
ASP.NET MVC insiders cover the latest updates to the technology in this popular Wrox reference
MVC 5 is the newest update to the popular Microsoft technology that enables you to build dynamic, data-driven websites. Like previous versions, this guide shows you step-by-step techniques on using MVC to best advantage, with plenty of practical tutorials to illustrate the concepts. It covers controllers, views, and models; forms and HTML helpers; data annotation and validation; membership, authorization, and security.
* MVC 5, the latest version of MVC, adds sophisticated features such as single page applications, mobile optimization, and adaptive rendering
* A team of top Microsoft MVP experts, along with visionaries in the field, provide practical advice on basic and advanced MVC topics
* Covers controllers, views, models, forms, data annotations, authorization and security, Ajax, routing, ASP.NET web API, dependency injection, unit testing, real-world application, and much more
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5 is the comprehensive resource you need to make the best use of the updated Model-View-Controller technology.
From the Back Cover
Build dynamic, data-driven websites with MVC 5
MVC 5 is the latest update to Microsoft’s popular MVC(Model-View-Controller) technology—an established webapplication framework that enables fast, TDD-friendly development. MVC allows developers to build dynamic, data-driven websites withsophisticated features, such as single page applications, mobileoptimization, adaptive rendering, and more. Updated to cover newpost-release features in MVC 5.1 and 5.2, this book offersstep-by-step techniques to use MVC to its full advantage. Writtenby top ASP.NET MVC experts at Microsoft, along with visionaries inthe field, the book’s practical tutorials reinforce conceptsand allow developers to create their own applications.
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5:
* Explains how the ASP.NET MVC framework differs from otherfile-per-page web frameworks
* Covers controllers, views, models, forms, HTML helpers, dataannotation and validation, membership, authorization, security, androuting
* Includes new coverage of One ASP.NET project templates, ASP.NETIdentity, Bootstrap and Attribute routing
* Discusses essential topics such as Ajax, NuGet, dependencyinjection, unit testing, and extending MVC
* Features step-by-step guidance, real-world examples, andnumerous code samples to move readers from the basic to theadvanced
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written byworking programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers,developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, theyaddress the issues technology professionals face every day. Theyprovide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in newtechnologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »