AUTHOR: Jon Galloway; Brad Wilson; K. Scott Allen; David Matson
ISBN-10: 1118794753; ISBN-13: 978-1118794753
ASP.NET MVC insiders cover the latest updates to the technology in this popular Wrox reference
MVC 5 is the newest update to the popular Microsoft technology that enables you to build dynamic, data-driven websites. Like previous versions, this guide shows you step-by-step techniques on using MVC to best advantage, with plenty of practical tutorials to illustrate the concepts. It covers controllers, views, and models; forms and HTML helpers; data annotation and validation; membership, authorization, and security.
* MVC 5, the latest version of MVC, adds sophisticated features such as single page applications, mobile optimization, and adaptive rendering
* A team of top Microsoft MVP experts, along with visionaries in the field, provide practical advice on basic and advanced MVC topics
* Covers controllers, views, models, forms, data annotations, authorization and security, Ajax, routing, ASP.NET web API, dependency injection, unit testing, real-world application, and much more
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5 is the comprehensive resource you need to make the best use of the updated Model-View-Controller technology.
From the Back Cover
Build dynamic, data-driven websites with MVC 5
MVC 5 is the latest update to Microsoft’s popular MVC(Model-View-Controller) technology—an established webapplication framework that enables fast, TDD-friendly development. MVC allows developers to build dynamic, data-driven websites withsophisticated features, such as single page applications, mobileoptimization, adaptive rendering, and more. Updated to cover newpost-release features in MVC 5.1 and 5.2, this book offersstep-by-step techniques to use MVC to its full advantage. Writtenby top ASP.NET MVC experts at Microsoft, along with visionaries inthe field, the book’s practical tutorials reinforce conceptsand allow developers to create their own applications.
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5:
* Explains how the ASP.NET MVC framework differs from otherfile-per-page web frameworks
* Covers controllers, views, models, forms, HTML helpers, dataannotation and validation, membership, authorization, security, androuting
* Includes new coverage of One ASP.NET project templates, ASP.NETIdentity, Bootstrap and Attribute routing
* Discusses essential topics such as Ajax, NuGet, dependencyinjection, unit testing, and extending MVC
* Features step-by-step guidance, real-world examples, andnumerous code samples to move readers from the basic to theadvanced
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written byworking programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers,developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, theyaddress the issues technology professionals face every day. Theyprovide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in newtechnologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »
Frequently company job advertisement is publicizing monthly pay for a position needed instead of time-based rate. Sometimes, you may be more interested on the daily rate compensation because it's easy to know how much rate per hour. read more »
All employees required to work a regular 8 hours daily from Monday to Saturday and entitled to work overtime if needed. Overtime pay rates depend on the day they work, whether it is ordinary working day, special day, regular holiday or rest day. read more »